[Springboard] So. we are started

Richard West rwestica at ms69.hinet.net
Sat Dec 1 12:10:13 EST 2007

And here it is.

Dick
======
 From Dick West in Taiwan

THE TASK  (Contradiction?)
* Still, everything which blocks all the goods, all the decisions and
all the gifts of humanness being accessible to all
* Universal access to the means...
* Barriers on all sides (as opposed to bridges)
* "Unattended sorrow," that is, what images, mindsets, guilt, grief,
shadow side stuff which keeps me and others from opening to
possibility
* Systems which allow, even promotes acquiring material wealth as the
highest good for me and others
* Capacity to experience some of us as superior to others

What is calling you forth?
* Coaching and mentoring mixed in with energy healing
* Facilitating self organizing people, systems and organizations
* Work on consciousness in order that as much energy as possible is
available to each of us
* Discovering the "Truth about Life" which is what people are living
out of as they make their life decisions ( Currently hosting a series
on consciousness encouraging participants to ground the levels in
David Hawkins book, "Power vs Force"
* Doing my first OS with the leaders of a Canadian financial services
company with the possibility of real follow-up

Who else do you work with?
* Gail (of course), Larry and Evelyn Philbrook as well as a growing
group of facilitators and community of practice people in coaching
and mentoring communities, healing communities, Open Space
communities, spirit communities
* Cynthia Ong from North Borneo who is bridging NYC money for
sustainable work in Asia
* Dr. An-Chi Liu, the President of the Dharma Drum (International)
University who is creating a university out of whole cloth
* Facilitators and healers including those I and we have trained
* Harrison Owen and others promoting and developing Open Space Training

What are they expecting of you?
* Coaching and mentoring
* Creativity
* Connections
* Stories
* Gail's or my presence at events which promise to expand the work

FORM  (What is the form we are trying to invent?
* Can't imagine inventing a form, need to see what form is already
taking place and find our place in it, i.e., what is needed to make
the emerging forms work that we know/can do...
* Formless organization (at least appears to be) which meets as
"needed" to work on what is changing and where we can put energy to
make a difference, also individuals who are trying to make a
difference the world needs where we can add a necessary ingredient,
am remembering, " Who was that masked man?"
* I imagine an ongoing research assembly dynamic with questions to be
dropped into our unconscious for work at mind/body/spirit level...
--
Richard West        ICA Taiwan
3F, # 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road
email) rwestica at ms69.hinet.net