[Springboard] We had a GREAT TIME in Junaluska, and we need your help over the next week or 2

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 16:55:30 EST 2007

You will be getting or have already gotten a report on
our third Springboard gathering here in Lake
Junaluska, NC.

Our working group Stories and Competencies (David
Dunn, Sarah Miller, Jim Wiegel) need your wisdom and
experience via a survey (see below)

We want to collect 2 stories from each of you on the
list serve about specific, concrete events,
initiatives or projects where you were directly
engaged, that for you are good examples of the kind of
difference that we / you have made in communities,
organizations and individual lives.

The survey will ask you a series of questions, mostly
open ended that will get you to recall and describe in
a bit of detail what happened and what came out of
that.  Each survey is one story.  You can go back
multiple times (God willing and the creek don't rise)
to tell multiple stories.  I am guessing it will take
about 15 minutes for each story.

We would like to get stories both from our collective
engagement as the Order, ICA, EI, and of your
significant personal engagement in the more recent
past.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JIzLYa9COq5YFf_2fQyUpCHw_3d_3d

Gracias,

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.             -- Dodge Chatto 1975