[Springboard] Declaration and Order Working Group Doc.

Leroy Philbrook lephilbrook at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:29:59 EST 2007

Thanks
I am puzzled by the use of the word "legacy" in "Toward a Declaration"  If
you dropped the phase "legacy of" the statement  become about moving into
the future while building on the experiences of the members.  It seems to
me, the task related the experience of profound humanness is the
contemporary articulation of the experience of profound humanness, the
witnessing from my life to the world at hand.

An element I would like to see.

To be willing to be associated with people who self-consciously remind me of
the journey of profound humanness.

Roy

--
Roy Philbrook