[Springboard] Thanks for the "calling forth" statements so far

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 15:29:59 EST 2007

We have returned home from Springboard III and have been awed and delighted
reading the statements of our colleagues, both present at Lake Junaluska and
those connected virtually by Skipe. You are definitely our kind of folks to
hang out with and move on down the road with. I feel sure we'll journey far
and deep together.

Looking forward to reading the statements from others. I hear there are 101
on this listserv. You can pick up on the format we suggested at Junaluska,
or roll your own.

John

P.S. We participants at Junaluska from North Carolina (Bill and Marianna
Bailey, Herman Greene, Bill and Annette Bingham, Lynda and John Cock) are
thinking about how we will catalyze a regional event sometime in 2008 to
call forth others to join with us.