[Springboard] Regards from Montreal

Sarah Miller sarah at ica-international.org
Tue Dec 4 09:15:33 EST 2007

Dear Springboard friends,

On behalf of the ICAI team, thank you so very much to Jack for the invitation to participate in last weekend's gathering and to all of those present for the kindness and collegiality that Katie and I experienced throughout the weekend. It was a pleasure to see both new and familiar faces, and hear about your commitment to care for our world in so many ways.

ICAI is engaged in transferring the ICA approach for human development into a new generation, as well as building the institutional systems and structures that will enable expanded impact and outcomes over the long-term. To do this, we need all of you!

If you do not currently receive email or snail mail from ICAI and would like to stay up to date, please send your details to Katie at katie at ica-international.org. Your information is kept confidential and we send no more than 2-3 emails per month.

And if you are not already a member of ICAI, please add your name to the list and join us. You can do so quickly and easily online at http://www.ica-international.org/join-network.htm. In doing so, you will also qualify to receive the stunning DVD "The World of Human Development" previewed last weekend and described here: http://www.icai-members.org/store/store-dvd.htm, plus a bonus DVD with pre-ICA EI archival footage. Thank you to Marshall for bringing this opportunity to us and for his heroic efforts to bring it into being.

I hope you feel most welcome to call or email when you are coming through Montreal, or have an idea, insight, or possible collaboration to explore. Our doors are always open and we hope to work in different ways with each of you to advance our shared mission.

With warm regards from Montreal,
Sarah

Sarah Miller
Director of Development and Communications
The Institute of Cultural Affairs International
555 Rene-Levesque Boulevard West
Suite 500
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H2Z 1B1