[Springboard] Regards from Montreal

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Tue Dec 4 12:36:19 EST 2007

Dear Sarah and Katie

Thanks for your lively and obviously serious participation. Before I forget
it, can you plan to bring some examples of how you are approaching the
transformation process to our next gathering? This is hard work, and your
efforts and what you will discover will benefit us all.

I hope to see you in Canada before the next event end of March, but if not,
I will be there sometime in the Spring.

George

4240 Sandy Shores Dr
Lutz, FL 33558