[Springboard] Springboard #3: Report Event/Connection Group

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 21:31:02 EST 2007

This is team report from our group at Springboard.  Please add it to the
correct place.

I think this could be a good resource for opportunities to be related with
one another (both virtually and face-to-face) in our many different tasks in
many different locations.  It also offers possibilities for inviting new
people who might be interested in learning more about this group or
exploring a common cause.  Obviously, it needs additions and corrections.

Lynda Cock, Marie Sharpe, Annette Bingham, Dr. Sue Kim