[Springboard] Springboard #3: Report Event/Connection Group

Wayne Nelson wnelson at ica-associates.ca
Fri Dec 7 09:26:59 EST 2007

Jim  and Judy Wiegle  visited us on their journey around North America. We
had fun in "Little India" near Bill and Ilona Staples place. Judy and Jim
stayed there. We talked briefly about compiling a list of people who can and
are willing to welcome colleagues to visit and stay over.

We love it and we've had a great time with people who've popped by.

 I'm wondering if that might be something to think about - a "Wayside Inn"
list. Lots of traveling going on these days as we reweave our connections.

Our door is open.

\\/

"Lynda Cock"  wrote:

> This is team report from our group at Springboard.

Wayne Nelson - ICA Associates Inc
416-691-2316 - http://ica-associates.ca