[Springboard] Springboard #3: Report Event/Connection Group

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 09:33:52 EST 2007

Hear, Hear.  Susan Craver and I also talked of that on Sunday.

Wayne Nelson <wnelson at ica-associates.ca> wrote:

Jim and Judy Wiegle visited us on their journey around North America. We
had fun in "Little India" near Bill and Ilona Staples place. Judy and Jim
stayed there. We talked briefly about compiling a list of people who can and
are willing to welcome colleagues to visit and stay over.

We love it and we've had a great time with people who've popped by.

I'm wondering if that might be something to think about - a "Wayside Inn"
list. Lots of traveling going on these days as we reweave our connections.

Our door is open.

\\/

"Lynda Cock" wrote:

> This is team report from our group at Springboard.

Wayne Nelson - ICA Associates Inc
416-691-2316 - http://ica-associates.ca

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.             -- Dodge Chatto 1975