[Springboard] Springboard #3: Report Event/Connection Group

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 13:30:21 EST 2007

And what wild thing are you doing to celebrate such a precious and long lasting union???

David Dunn <david at mirrorcommunication.com> wrote:  On 12/7/07 7:26 AM, "Wayne Nelson" wrote:

> I'm wondering if that might be something to think about - a "Wayside Inn"
> list. Lots of traveling going on these days as we reweave our connections.

Be sure the Dunns are on the list. We hosted John Ruppert Barnes recently.

David

PS. Just celebrating our 32nd anniversary today. dd

--
David Dunn
www.mirrorcommunication.com
david at mirrorcommunication.com
720-314-5991
Skype: dmirror

-- THANKS FOR UPDATING MY EMAIL ADDRESS --

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.             -- Dodge Chatto 1975