[Springboard] {Spam?} Re: Kay Townley receiving hospice care

dpelliott at aol.com dpelliott at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 10:39:00 EST 2007

Greetings to all of you –

I spent this afternoon with Kay.  She is in good spirits – needs to nap frequently – and is determined not to be a “wimp”.  We wrapped packages for Steve and Mary Warren and Don – and chattered away the afternoon.

She would like to be able to get up late, have her coffee, putz around, nap -  and receive callers between 3 and 5:30 or so.

She does not want us to do her laundry, etc. – she has a structure in place for that kind of practical work.  She looks forward to wonderful talks with all of us.

What a wonderful, gracious friend we have in Kay.

Shirley – she is coming Sunday night with me.  We will stay as long as her strength lasts.  She would like to see everyone she has time to – and be seen to alleviate unnecessary worry by the community.

Will see you all soon,

Jean
(Jean Long)