[Springboard] {Spam?} Re: Kay Townley receiving hospice care

David Walters walters at alaweb.com
Sat Dec 8 12:15:18 EST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dpelliott at aol.com
  To: springboard at wedgeblade.net
  Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 9:39 AM
  Subject: [Springboard] {Spam?} Re: Kay Townley receiving hospice care

  Greetings to all of you –

  I spent this afternoon with Kay.  She is in good spirits – needs to nap frequently – and is determined not to be a “wimp”.  We wrapped packages for Steve and Mary Warren and Don – and chattered away the afternoon.

  She would like to be able to get up late, have her coffee, putz around, nap -  and receive callers between 3 and 5:30 or so.

  She does not want us to do her laundry, etc. – she has a structure in place for that kind of practical work.  She looks forward to wonderful talks with all of us.

  What a wonderful, gracious friend we have in Kay.

  Shirley – she is coming Sunday night with me.  We will stay as long as her strength lasts.  She would like to see everyone she has time to – and be seen to alleviate unnecessary worry by the community.

  Will see you all soon,

  Jean
  (Jean Long)