[Springboard] Springboard #3: Report Event/Connection Group

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 17:09:28 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/7/2007 8:38:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mardavscott at gmail.com writes:

Wayne,
david scott here --

Wayne, what a great idea -- a wayside inn list !

I know not many colleagues get to Montana, but if someone does -- we have
home in Missoula, a chalet in Kalipell, and a small cabin on Elbow Lake -
Clearwater River Valley (about 45 minutes from Missoula.

All are welcomed.

david

And I have a lovely home near Winter Park, Colorado, which I would be glad to
share!

Karen Bueno