[Springboard] Springboard #3: Report Event/Connection Group

Bill Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 17:17:19 EST 2007

    Bill and Beverly Salmon live in the center of Kansas at the intersection of I-70 and I-135, and this is the crossroads of the nation. We are 3 hours west of KC and 8 hours east of Denver. We are three hours south of Lincoln and 4 hours north of OKC. Looking of place to stay and rob the frig? This is it. 744 So. 10th, Salina, KS 67401  1-785-825-1221. Private bed and shower. You're welcome to pet the dog, but leave my wife alone <:')