[Springboard] Something's gotten way, way out of balance

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 14:42:19 EST 2007

Our primary insight was in understanding the dynamics of the relationships we described using triangulation. I spent at least a whole quarter writing procedures every weekend with the Permeators meeting in the gym on the West Side--to write and rewrite and polish and rewrite again the descriptions of all the dynamics down to the seventh (?) level. Don't know how these could have been charted any other way but thru the lens (no pun intended) of triangulation.

  Once we saw thru to the deeply distorted reality of the dominant/tyrant pole, the collapsed/reduced pole, and the co-opted/allied pole, the next set of lenses we used was the trinitarian (creates/judges/redeems) perspective on the interaction of each pole in every triangle with each of the  others.

  Or...so I remember, at this very late age.

  Applying this wisdom to the deeply distorted dynamics in the recent history of ICA-USA, what pops out at you? Where was the activity of the Tyrant? What was the Collapsed pole? And what Ally was co-opted? Extra points if you care to respond on this listserv.

  Something's gotten way, way out of balance. Let's bring our best wisdom to bear to discern how to rebalance the dynamic of our own interactive processes.

  My best personal guess is that the key has to do with recovering a connection to our disowned/devalued heritage and our dissowned/devalued historic constituencies.

  More later...

  Marshall Jones

Wilson Priscilla <pwilson at teamtechinc.com> wrote:
  The genius of the Social Process Triangles is in the analysis of the dynamics of any societal grouping...not necessarily in the drawing of the fractal - as depicted in Sierpinski's insight.  Whether we could have drawn the dynamics in other configurations, I don't know...but the content that got put in those triangles during the spring and summer of 71 go far beyond any geometric drawing in 1915...or any other time.
  Yes, I'd love to hear Jon Jenkins comments on this...
  Priscilla Wilson