[Springboard] Junaluska Guild Formation Group Report

David Scott mardavscott at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:05:42 EST 2007

Bill
david here --

We're in the midst of trying to get our fall semester completed -- finals,
overdue papers, students wanting to know if they really have to have that
last assignment in before next Wednesday -- sound familiar?

I just had the opportunity to take a look at the report -- Bill, what a
wonderfully comprehensive job -- I really admire your organization and
summarizing skills.  Your report makes our hours together very productive --
thanks.

I'm taking all the material from Junaluska with me to Mexico where I hope I
will have time to absorb the depth of what is contained in our words.

I hope you, Nan and all your family have a wonderful Christmas celebration.

Give our love to all.

david and margaret