[Springboard] Fw: preliminary report

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 07:54:11 EST 2007

Nan

What an incredibly creative idea. Herman Hesse would be proud of you. I
think this kind or work and work others are doing could lead to our
gatherings having study sessions led  by persons in our group who have
prepared carefully thought through material. One might say WMJ provided us
with a Heritage Study in our gathering and Junaluska. Implications from the
past for the future could be an important theme. The filter is the now so we
do not fall into the conservative trap of trying to return to or restore the
past.

Thanks for this work. You have a very busy Wayside Inn.

On the Wayside Inn for all of us, I hope we do not miss the fact that they
may be places to visit in the daytime only, when they do not have the
ability to accommodate guests overnight. I can hardly imagine that where
there is a spirit person residing there is not a Wayside Inn. Different
Inn's have different capacities. Some have conference centers, others a
foldout couch or a double bed. Their common denominator is a spirit
person(s) who provides a presence for souls on whatever journey they are on.

Peace

George

4240 Sandy Shores Dr

Lutz, FL 33558