[Springboard] last call for ordering ICAI's DVD's for Xmas delivery

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 20:26:10 EST 2007

  Friends, I've spoken with many of you about ordering your copies of ICAI's two new DVD's. And it's been a total joy to talk with you. But I can't phone everybody in the ICA universe by tonight, so you just need to know that...

  tomorrow the final mailing of the DVD's wil go out from Connecticut before Christmas.

  So if you go to the ICAI website and order before tomorrow morning, your name will be on the mailing list, and you'll not be disappointed when you check your Christmas stocking.

  Here is the magic website:
  http://www.icai-members.org/store/store-dvd.htm

  And remember, you'll get the second DVD, titled 'The Bold Community' for free if you can sing, 'When Iron Men Go Marching in.'

  Call me or email me if you have any problems or questions.

  Marshall Jones
  415/621-2036

  If you sent a check in the slow mail to Canada, never fear. Just send Sarah Miller (sarah at ica-international.org) an email saying "your check is in the mail!" and she'll jump start the DVD order fulfillment.