[Springboard] You Deserve a Treat Today

David Scott mardavscott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:18:24 EDT 2007

Gordon,
david here --

What a great piece from Joe -- my, my, my !

I'm working on two pieces - one describing how Pat and I managed to fall
into the Order, and a description of the first team trip to India.  I hope I
have them finished before the first of the year -- maybe a good project for
the time in Mexico.

See you in NC, I think.

david