[Springboard] New Reservation

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 11:19:51 EST 2007

I'm in for Junaluska.  Arrive the 29th, depart the 3rd.  In and out of Asheville.  Called Pat Stone for a reservation.  Gordon Harper called me on skype and bribed me with Rose's Lime Juice.  Judy is not coming.

  Jim Wiegel

James Wiegel <jfwiegel at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So, I guess I am dense and slow.  When I put in for the Janaluska airport I don't get one.  What are the closest destinations?

David Dunn <david at mirrorcommunication.com> wrote:   On 10/31/07 5:32 PM, "W. J." wrote:

> I recommend you check out www.bestfares.com . And
> don't forget to check the alternate cities. For example, Delta wants to fly
> you nonstop from OKC to ATL for $656 RT, but if you call Best Fares, American
> will get you there for just $338 RT. And ICT to ATL is just $189 RT.

...and Orbitz is worth comparing with 'bestfares.com.'

David

--
David Dunn
www.mirrorcommunication.com
david at mirrorcommunication.com
720-314-5991
Skype: dmirror

-- THANKS FOR UPDATING MY EMAIL ADDRESS --

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-936-8671
+1 623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon? ... of course it will. Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday? Where is it now? It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around. -- Dodge Chatto 1975  __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Springboard mailing list
Springboard at wedgeblade.net

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com