[Springboard] Junaluska & Skype

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 13:42:34 EST 2007

and your skype name is???

"jlepps at pc.jaring.my" <jlepps at pc.jaring.my> wrote:  Colleagues:

I can be present via Skype part time. It would be good to know what will be the crucial times.

Thanks
John Epps

At 06:48 PM 11/7/2007 +0530, you wrote:
  Colleagues,

We have a pretty good idea who all is coming to the Junaluska event
but we would urge any of you still considering to come as it will be
an important and significant gathering of the Order.  What we need to
know is how many not able to attend will be present either part time
or full time via Skype connection.  We know that there will be a
Skype link with the Pattersons at Abbey North.  The only limit I
think is the number of computers we will have at the gathering that
have Skype capability.

Gordon, is there a limit to the broadband connection on the number we
might have connected to Skype?

Let us know what your plans are.

G&P,

Jack

--
5th Fl, Tower 1 Wisma MCIS
Jalan Barat
Springboard at wedgeblade.net

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.             -- Dodge Chatto 1975
http://mail.yahoo.com