[Springboard] Web conference

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 17:26:59 EST 2007

Yes, David, others are arriving about 9 pm into AVL. Assuming you & Margaret are arriving on NWA#2900 @ 9:59 pm, surely we can get you together with Harper & Hockley. Don't have their exact schedules in my head at the moment.
  There are also 2 Baileys & 2 Wainwrights in Asheville as backup.

  After you decide on ground transportation to the Lake, and when you're arriving on site, make your reservations by calling Pat Stone @ 800-222-4930. Not to worry, there's no rush. Mention the magic word 'Jones' and that should get you the $29/room/night rate. Suggest you ask for the Junaluska Apartments, which have 2 twin beds, living room, kitchenette & wi-fi but no TV, unless you want motel-type accommodations w/2 double beds & TV but w/o kitchenette or wi-fi, in which case you should ask for Lakeside Lodge. Same price. We'll be using the living rooms for breakout/work space and may be doin' a little cookin' in the kitchenettes. The Apartments are right across the road from our conference space @ the Foundation for Evangelism (where, BTW, they greatly honor Bishop JKM).

  I'm so delighted you're coming!

  Marshall

David Scott <mardavscott at gmail.com> wrote:
  Marshall,

Margaret are booked into Ashville, Thursday, 29th -- I can't remember
the time but I think it's late. I assume we'll be renting a car
unless there are others arriving in the evening.

About lodging at the Lake -- I can not find the email giving the data
re: registration and rooms.

Looking forward to seeing and talking with you.

david