[Springboard] Junaluska time design

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 20:00:08 EST 2007

Bill, like I said earlier, I'm just making the coffee, not running the show.

  But my best wisdom is that we will convene in the conference room Friday morning over coffee and bagels, and do our last-minute logistics as well as having a fabulous time catching up with one another. While most of us who aren't there by Thursday night will be arriving Friday morning.

  Then we'll probably start the event formally with lunch. And one or two latecomers will not be able to join us until mid-afternoon.

  I believe we're planning to wrap it up formally on Sunday (maybe after lunch or during the afternoon) and many will stay over Sunday night and finish reports and general cleanup on Monday morning. And some will be taking in the sights of Ashevlle and western North Carolina.

  Marshall

Bill Bailey <bailey03132 at charter.net> wrote:
                Marshal, do you have the starting and ending time for the conference, if so let me know when we start and when we expect to end plus any information you may have concerning the agenda. By the way, I just learned that Bob and Muriel Griffin are coming also. They will be at our place on Thursday night.

    Bill Bailey