[Springboard] Critical Contradictions

David Scott mardavscott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:05:28 EST 2007

Jack,

Thanks for all the provocative reflection you have given us.

Margaret and I arrive on Thursday evening, around 7:00 I believe.  If
there are no colleagues with whom we can ride, we'll rent a car and
get on over to the Lake.

We have to leave on Sunday in order to be back for classes on Monday.

We need some time together.

david