[Springboard] Critical Contradictions

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 21:47:17 EST 2007

Your statement makes sense to me, Bill Bailey.  We watched most of "10.5" on
tv last night (Sunday, 11-11), a story about a massive earthquake that
reformed the coastline of California.  One of the narrative comments reflected on the
fragility of humankind in the face of such disaster.  I don't remember ever
hearing a statement like that on popular tv, where humanity was assumed to be
less important, or at least less powerful, than the earth.  Maybe some of the
narrative of Planet Earth pointed in that same direction.

Karen Bueno

In a message dated 11/12/2007 9:59:14 AM Mountain Standard Time,