[Springboard] {Disarmed} signs of global contradictions (images)

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 15:15:47 EST 2007

I am fulfilling a promise to get my list in. I've collected, read several
times, and highlighted the many contradiction statements. Good stuff. I
think we've about covered it. I'm more than ready to go to the next step.
What I've tried to do is get beyond just words to images that have been
helpful to me of late. ~John

SIGNS OF GLOBAL CONTRADICTIONS FROM THE HUMAN PERSPECTIVE:

1.	competing belief systems
		"History of Religion"
http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/history-of-religion.html

2.	human-centeredness
		"It Didn't Take . . . Yet"
http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2007/09/it-didnt-take-yet.html#comments

3.	worsening economic disparity
		"15-85% then to __-__% today"

4.	inter-nation bellicosity
		"Name the most and receive a check in the mail."

5.	low-priority global warming
		UN Synthesis Report
http://ipcc.cac.es/userfiles/videos/ipccvideo.wmv & Rolling Stone
http://tinyurl.com/3ysqya

6.	militarization budget gorilla
		"USA federal budget explained imaginally":
http://www.truemajority.org/oreos/

7.	peak water and oil
		http://www.troubledwatersdoc.com/ &
http://www.cafepress.com/peakoilaware/

8.	brainwashed consumers (re: life meaning)
		"Real Happiness"
http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2007/11/real-happiness.html#comments

9.	unsustained movemental forces
		"greatest of all movements"
http://www.blessedunrest.com/video.html

10.	spiritual rut
		Wilber's "I - Self and Consciousness" quadrant of "Four
Quadrants in Human Beings" chart (via Slicker) -- 1st TIER
(1/infrared) instinctual self; (2/magenta) magic self; (3/red) egocentric
self; (4/amber) mythic self; (5/orange) achiever 		self;
(6/green) sensitive self 	-- 2nd TIER (7/teal) holistic self;
(8/turquoise) integral self

11.	ignorance and denial of complicity in all the above
		"Who, me? Bush, Congress, media, UN, Bin Laden, and
Ahmadinejad are to blame."