[Springboard] Grows and Jones' inspiring e-mails

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 08:01:49 EST 2007

The Grows and Jones say much that resonates. (I have highlighted in blue and
red type lines below.) Thanks much. We will obviously have a profound time
on the mountain.

Few reflective questions (like in the Grows' attachment):

1) How do we facilitate folks getting called these days?

2) How do we get more "younger" folks committed to the order dynamic, yea,
the Springboard, for a longer trajectory than most of us have left? (Fifty
would be a good start, e.g., George and Carol's two sons, Marilyn and Joe's
two sons, and our two sons -- I'm not hung up on sons but just thought of
the coincidence of those who have two sons only -- and their wives and
children, of course). What form will that take besides roving Springboard
gatherings?

3) How do we deeply transform the "guild" word/image so it is first thought
of as about "being" -- in the midst of our doing and knowing?

All this can be figured out and demonstrated, what the Grows and Marshall
refer to and all of us have been attempting to facilitate since we lived in
some form of the order dynamic such as Fifth-City-type guilds, local cadres,
religious houses -- all as a global spirit movement. We've been there, done
that, and can keep on being used mightily to catalyze and guide new
formation for the "New Earth, New Society, and the New Human," to quote
Jack.

"See you up on the mountain by the lake," as Chief Junaluska said often
(btw, he and his tribe were part of the ordering dynamic in history --
google it).

John

  _____