[Springboard] gathering in Junaluska

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 21:54:47 EST 2007

Hi, Carolyn,

  My wife, Judy and I had dinner with Fred and Marion Emerson who shared handouts and impressions from the legacy weekend.  When is a report likely on that event?

  Jim Wiegel

Carolyn Antenen <cantenen at mac.com> wrote:
  Dear Colleagues and Friends:

  Your reflections and lists of contradictions offer powerful grist for this weekend's gathering.
  Although I am unable to attend, I will follow online.

  I am particularly excited to read of the interest in:

  social change networks/ consciousness
  sustainability/ecology/care for all the earth/ consciousness
  processes for connecting people

  The topics being tackled have great implications for ICA USA's mission of releasing the capacity to create
  positive sustainable futures in every individual, organization, and community.

  All my best,

  Carolyn

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.             -- Dodge Chatto 1975