[Springboard] gathering in Junaluska

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 01:55:33 EST 2007

Carolyn, I'm sorry that you are unable to join us at Lake Junaluska.

  But it's not too late to send Nino Tillman. Have you discussed with him the importance of this event in terms of the implications for the ICA-USA's mission?

  I would think it's too great an opportunity to engage not only with the key issues we all face, but with a core group of the people who embody the history and development of the organization that he's now in charge of for him to stay away for any reason.

  Especially since he's so recently joined ICA-USA and is so new to most of us as a key player.

  And he'd be welcome to join us as a colleague.

  Let us know what your strategic thinking is regarding Nino's participation.

  Marshall Jones

Carolyn Antenen <cantenen at mac.com> wrote:
  Dear Colleagues and Friends:

  Your reflections and lists of contradictions offer powerful grist for this weekend's gathering.
  Although I am unable to attend, I will follow online.

  I am particularly excited to read of the interest in:

  social change networks/ consciousness
  sustainability/ecology/care for all the earth/ consciousness
  processes for connecting people

  The topics being tackled have great implications for ICA USA's mission of releasing the capacity to create
  positive sustainable futures in every individual, organization, and community.

  All my best,

  Carolyn