[Springboard] The "more" I want

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 17:36:59 EST 2007

Cynthia said:

What is the "order dynamic"?   Who says that "younger" folks are not doing a
significant mission in history?  What more [my underline and blue type] do
you/we want?

Here is part of the paragraph Cynthia is referring to (sorry it was
unclear):

2) How do we get more "younger" folks committed to the order dynamic, yea,
the Springboard, for a longer trajectory than most of us have left? . . .
How do we line up fifty new ones [younger folks]?

I also mentioned six examples of "younger folks," including my two sons.
They are doing significant missions. I talked to my older son since I wrote
that paragraph and he said he'd be quite interested to do so, but next time
give him more than four days to plan to be there. What I'm talking about is
their ilk joining with us in the Springboard "order dynamic," which I think
is a significant mission that is going somewhere. I want some younger folks
to come along and commit to its future. That's all I was talking about in
that paragraph. That's the "more" that I want.

I hope this is more clear.

John

  _____