[Springboard] {Spam?} Re: {Disarmed} Re: Fwd: Living Legacy 2007 Report

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 20:40:19 EST 2007

Heavens, Wayne, did not know you were there . . .  Gracias.

Wayne Nelson <wnelson at ica-associates.ca> wrote:  I have loaded the Living Legacy document on our server. You can download it by going to:

http://icacan.ca/Downloads/LivingLegacyICA-USAOct07.pdf

It’s a big file and takes a fair amount of time to download.

Enjoy,

\\/

"Beret Griffith"  wrote:

  Could Carolyn be sent the email addresses of the people on springboard/dialogue/oe and have the document sent to individuals? Or, a notice could be put on the listservs that the document is available and we can request it individually.
Beret