[Springboard] Prayers requested for Don Clark

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 08:47:38 EST 2007

I first met Don through Rolling Ridge in the mid 60s and always experienced
him as a Prior's Prior. His contribution to our heritage was always a solid
and stable presence in whatever situation I encountered him, and a studied
teacher and decision maker who looked for the consensus that was best for
all.

Carol and I pray that this and many other aspects of his life gift to
creation may be celebrated in his "not-being" as much as it was appreciated
in his "being" with us all.

George and Ccarol Walters

4240 Sandy Shores Dr

Lutz, FL 33558