[Springboard] Don Clark

Marilyn R Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Fri Nov 30 11:29:40 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

This note is to let you know that Don Clark completed his life this
morning shortly after 10 AM EDT at Southern Maine Medical Center.  He was
surrounded by members of his family all of whom who had been with him
since last Sunday evening.  The service celebrating his completed life
will take place at St. Nicholas Episcopal Church in Scarborough, ME
sometime early next week. We give thanks to God for Don's 75 years of
life.  We give thanks to God for his going gently on this sun-filled
morning on the last day of November, 2007.

God has given; God has taken away.  Thanks be to God.

Grace and peace,

Marilyn and Joe

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D
Crocker & Associates, Inc.