[Springboard] So. we are started

George R Packard george.packard1 at rcn.com
Fri Nov 30 22:09:11 EST 2007

Thanks Jim
George.

-----Original Message-----
From: springboard-bounces at wedgeblade.net
[mailto:springboard-bounces at wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of James Wiegel
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 7:57 PM
To: Springboard Dialogue
Subject: Re: [Springboard] So. we are started

So, we are started, introductions and obligatory opening words and drawings.
We read out the greetings we got from Joe Slicker and

Now we have half an hour
to write and this is the assignment"

Try this it was great, we read a few and love to hear from the rest of you.

THE TASK  (Contradiction?)

What is calling you forth?
Who else do you work with?
What are they expecting of you?

then (my, my, my, my)

FORM  (What is the form we are trying to invent?

Answer the questions, then write.  Write as quickly as you can, just write.
We will compile it.

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow
not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone
to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.
-- Dodge Chatto 1975