[Springboard] So. we are started

Jrvergarajr2031 at aol.com Jrvergarajr2031 at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 23:35:36 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/1/07 12:59:11 PM, jfwiegel at yahoo.com writes:

> THE TASK  (Contradiction?)

The pervasiveness of the Empire building mindset that has dominated human
civilization since Mesopotamia, on to George Bush, Amerika and the Globalized
World.

> What is calling you forth?

Paradigm shifting challenge, currently with 6th Grade elementary students who
are on their second spurt of brain cell production and are susceptible to the
possibility of jarring their consciousness of the dominance of the processes
and symbols of Empire into the gracefulness of the "Blue" dot.

> Who else do you work with?

Tina Sablan, 26-year old newly elected maverick and non-traditional
Legislator in the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, Acting Principal Betty
Miller of the San Vicente Elementary School, and President of the Association of
Commonwealth Teachers, James Rayphand, director of the Northern Marianas
Protection and Advocacy Systems, Inc., the folks at the Marianas Islands Nature
Alliance group.

> What are they expecting of you?
>
> Words of wisdom backed by concrete experience and grounded illustrations on
the nature and   management of change.

> then (my, my, my, my)

Comprehensive models of viewing self, society and the world.

> FORM  (What is the form we are trying to invent?

Group of genial subversives with strategic plans to restructure collapsing s
ystems and structures.

Jaime Vergara
Saipan

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest