[Springboard] Junaluska Gathering

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Mon Oct 1 06:43:11 EDT 2007

Randy,

Well said!  I think it is important to explore what we have to add to
these insights (Senge, Wheatley, Covey etc.).  As I prepare to do the
TLL tomorrow I have spent some time with Covey's 8th Habit which I
find quite good.  He covers a lot of what I think is right on target
regarding transformation, personal mastery etc.  I intend to draw a
lot from his insights in the first module.

But I think we (the Order) have a lot to add that is not fully
appreciated or understood.  Things like Contradictional Thinking (the
gift of life is in the situation and nowhere else), Maneuvers
(bringing Spirit into all action), Charting/4X4 etc. (trans-rational
understanding of life) Knowing/Doing/Being (the three universal
dimensions of life), Transparency (means of revealing the OW in the
midst of TW),  Profound Humanness (the life-giving presence of
incarnation).  There are dozens  more we have learned (and somewhat
mastered) that you won't find in most of the contemporary gurus of
transformation.  Transmitting, demonstrating and nurturing these into
the passionate vocated one's of this earth is one hell of a mission.
At least it is for me and I hope others will want to work on giving
that form.  And that form not only has to be well thought through, it
has to be elegantly designed and then creatively shared.   I can't
wait to shift to doing this work full time, which is what I intend to
do when we leave India at the end of November.

G&P,

Jack

PS If you haven't gotten the DVD from George Walters on Joe's talks
from the Faith and Life Community do so and listen to his talk on
"The New Middle Ages".   Profound and still right on target.  The
only change is that now we MUST get this job done soon as we don't
have much time until irreversible change occurs.