[Springboard] how to register for Springboard @ Lake Junaluska: an update

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 13:19:23 EDT 2007

Call Pat Stone at Junaluska reservations: 800-222-4930 (you might get another reservation agent).

  Ask the agent to put "Wayne Marshall Jones group" on the 'company' line of the reservation form.

  And voila!, you're in, with our 'best rate' of $29/room/night.

  Unless you'd rather stay  at Lakeside Lodge, which has cable TV and two double beds, but no wi-fi and no kitchenette, you'll want to be in the Junaluska Apartments which offer living room, two single beds, kitchenette, and wi-fi, but no TV. A very few apartments have more than one bedroom and shared bath.

  If you're coming from outside the USA, you can send email to reservations at lakejunaluska.com or email me to make the reservation for you.

  Keep those reservations rolling in, folks. And please let me know that you'll be there. I'm still doing a head count.

  Wayne Marshall Jones