[Springboard] Anybody remember how to do Keystone planning??

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 14:07:19 EDT 2007

In the early and middle 80's, in support of human development projects, a number of "acceleration" treks were held, with the intent of identifying and moving on the central projects or initiatives in a community that would allow it to be really successful as a demonstration and to recover a deep sense of purpose and spirit in their work.  I thought these were called "keystones".

  Any recollections of these?  I am working with a national association and this seems to be what they need . . .

  Thanks,

  Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com

Now and then it's good to pause in the pursuit of happiness and just be happy.  Guillaume Apollinaire