[Springboard] Anybody remember how to do Keystone planning??

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at ms69.hinet.net
Sat Oct 13 03:56:21 EDT 2007

This is from the IERD on Golden Pathways DVD

With respect, Larry

Keystones Workshop

Rational Objective: To discern the keystones in the several programme
areas that are critical to the success of local rural development

Existential Aim: To give delegates a sense of responsibility for
preparing the whole group for the field work experience.

Keystones Plenary Rational Objective: To provide a screen through which
to examine the projects to be visited in the field work; to discern
possible future directions in global local rural development.

Existential Aim: To release delegates to see that a focused approach to
complexity is essential in rural strategy.