[Springboard] Why no response to these questions, please?

Marilyn R Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 20:55:50 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I think Marshall is keeping track of those who have registered thus far.
My knowledge is limited, but I know that Bill and Nan Grow, and Joe and I
will be there for the whole meeting.  According to Jack, Susan Craver
will be coming.  Just today Clare Whitney sent me an e-mail saying she is
seriously considering.  I know I have been slow about providing agenda
input, and perhaps that is the case with others -- certainly not any
disinterest :)

Marilyn

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:43:35 GMT "coevolutionacademy at juno.com"