[Springboard] Why no response to these questions, please?

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 22:06:39 EDT 2007

Coming to Junaluska: by my calculations a nose count of fewer than thirty, more or less.

  But some have not yet made their air reservations or registered for a room or asked for a roommate who's already registered, or let me know of their intent to be there.

  Please respond by email to me if you wish to join us, have not already told me you're coming.

  Maximum we can take: could get 80 in the large conference room with seating @ 18" wide tables, more without the tables.

  So at this point I'm happy with anybody recruiting anybody who decides they're appropriate, keeping in mind the context and common purpose we share. However, I'm just carrying water, not on the planning committee.

  Marshall

  Haven't yet heard a word from the Grows, so can't confirm their intentions.

  G. Walters says he's coming. There may be others who are coming but who haven't yet told me. And some of us just haven't gotten everything totally lined up yet.

  Not to worry, we'll take your reservation right up until the last second, and in this case there's always more room at the Inn.

John Cock <jpc2025 at triad.rr.com> wrote:
      Questions: How many and who's coming at this point? Do we recruit more if we have room? What about "new" folks?
  John C.