[Springboard] Gathering Process Suggestions

Marilyn R Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 22:26:17 EDT 2007

Dear David and Pat,

I am chagrined to realize it has taken me over a month to carefully read
your early September e-mail re: Gathering Process Suggestions.  Although
I have not been an on-site participant in either the Denver or Abbey
North gatherings, I think your recommendations are on target.

I hope you both will be at the Junaluska meeting to offer your gifts and
perspective.

Marilyn