[Springboard] Junaluska Gathering

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Mon Oct 22 01:21:55 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

It looks like we will have close to 30 at the Junaluska event with
several people still considering coming.  We are beginning to get
some good responses to the work we need to do and the priorities we
need to deal with.  I would urge everyone to continue to give input
for the gathering.

I thought I would add another reason to come to the gathering.  As
Judy and I have prepared for our departure from India we have decided
to scan kilos of documents into our computers rather than carry all
that hard copy with us, about 400 megabytes worth!  We would be
willing to share any of that with those who would like copies for
their own files.  Some of the things included are:

1.  Over 50 talks by JWM not found on the Golden Pathways CD
2.  10 talks on the OW not on GP CD
3.  4 talks on DN/LM
4.  Various papers on Spirit, NRM, the Order, Social Change and all
the talks from Order Council 1978 (New Reality)
5.  The Spirit Methods Manual (73) and the Academy Guru Guide Manual
(81-82)
6.  A whole host of Models including many on Training and Formation.
Psalm and Spirit Conversation, Seminar Method,  plus some real gems
by JWM on Charting and RS-I.

See you there!!

Jack & Judy