[Springboard] Why no response to these questions, please?

Jim Slotta jslotta at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 12:42:34 EDT 2007

On Monday, October 22, 2007, at 08:39  AM, George R Packard wrote:

> Marshall,
> It is my intent to come with the caveate that I am committed to teach
> a course that was set last spring on those same dates and is not as
> yet and won't be confirmed in terms of numbers till Nov 12. I am
> assuming that I could still register if there is not 80 at that
> time.(?)
> George Packard

George,

Cancel the course and go to the Gathering, if that's where you need to
be. Or else, recruit the course and hold it on those days as planned.

Caveat, schmaveat! Remember the Cleveland Days when some would come
forty miles for a 5:30 AM Friday morning meeting before work, and all
would figure out how to complete the recruitment for a course scheduled
for that very same weekend? Or, we could cite some recent Denver Days
examples.

Wherein lies thy true commitment?

It would feel more fitting if you were addressing me about something or
other.

Our very best to you and Elise.

Jim (& Oliveann) Slotta