[Springboard] Senior Pastor, Interim Pastor

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 16:43:44 EDT 2007

Shadow Rock Church is searching for a senior "settled" pastor for their congregation.  See their covenant below.  The sanctuary itself is in the shape of wedge blade.  Know anyone who might fit?  http://www.shadowrockucc.org

  They are also looking for a next interim pastor starting in November.

  We covenant one with another to be that sensitive and responsive part of human society which perceives and responds to God's newest trust in the midst of history. The uniqueness and greatness of every life is radically affirmed. Our task together demands a comprehensive view of life, always pointed intentionally to the future. Our life together involves us individually and corporately in study and worship, always maintaining a proper balance between proclamation of the Word about life with the deeds which make life good. Those activities which eliminate age barriers, cut across religious dogma, reduce cultural parochialisms, and engage secular people with life's ultimate possibilities will be worthy of our best efforts.

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277
   jfwiegel at yahoo.com
   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon?  ... of course it will.  Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday?  Where is it now?  It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around.             -- Dodge Chatto 1975
http://mail.yahoo.com