[Springboard] wi-fi @ Lake Junaluska

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 12:30:08 EDT 2007

Folks, I've just learned that wi-fi IS available @ the Junaluska Apartments, but NOT in Lakeside Lodge.

  I've asked Pat Stone  at Lake Junaluska registrations to email those of you who have registered and requested Lakeside Lodge to determine your preferences. There's plenty of availability at the Apartments if you want to switch.

  I think the trade-off is that the Lodge has telephone, TV, and two double beds per room, but no wi-fi, kitchenette, and living room, whereas the Apartments have a living room, kitchenette, and wi-fi but no phone or TV, and most have two twin beds. Both facilities have heat and A/C.

  Let me know if I can be of any further asssistance, and welcome to Lake Junaluska! I'll see you there in November.

  Wayne Marshall Jones

  You can telephone Pat at 1-800/222-4930 to make or change a room reservation or email her: reservations at LakeJunaluska.com.