[Springboard] Junaluska Gathering

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Tue Sep 25 13:43:15 EDT 2007

Neat promo piece, Nelson, et al. Know the program will be meaningful,
judging from your "Participation Paradigm Training" event. Send us a report
before our next Springboard meeting -- or hand deliver it.

John C.

We will also send report about our 15-hour, 4-session, secular-language
"Profound Journey Dialog" event this Friday and Saturday in Denver,
comparing it to the religious-language "Spirit Journey Retreat" we led in MN
during 2/07 -- both are adaptations of RS-I, as will be much of yours from
The Courage to Lead. Throw in the 6th Facilitation Module they just tested
this month in Australia, there are profound events and models popping up all
round. Way to go, RS-I pioneers throughout history.