[Springboard] Denver Springboard Gathering News

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Tue Apr 1 01:01:40 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

This is just an announcement to tell you that we had a terrific
meeting with some very significant results.  The results and products
are currently being compiled and edited by a small team.  These
results will be shared with the participants for review and additions
and then they will be posted on the Springboard location on the
Repository web page by this weekend.  The executive summary will be
sent to all on this list serve with links to our web site.  Be
patient, the results are great!

Peace,

Jack