[Springboard] Denver Springboard Gathering News

Joshua Craver joshuacraver at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:46:27 EDT 2008

I look forward to hearing about it! Are you back in Mexico? Got to meet Tricia?> From: icabombay at igc.org> To: springboard at wedgeblade.net> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:01:40 -0600> Subject: [Springboard] Denver Springboard Gathering News> > Dear Colleagues,> > This is just an announcement to tell you that we had a terrific > meeting with some very significant results. The results and products > are currently being compiled and edited by a small team. These > results will be shared with the participants for review and additions > and then they will be posted on the Springboard location on the > Repository web page by this weekend. The executive summary will be > sent to all on this list serve with links to our web site. Be > patient, the results are great!> > Peace,> > Jack> > _______________________________________________> Springboard mailing list> Springboard at wedgeblade.net> http://wedgeblade.net/mailman/listinfo/springboard_wedgeblade.net