[Springboard] Denver Springboard Gathering News

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Tue Apr 1 07:44:20 EDT 2008

Josh,

I am still at Dr. Elliott's home, but leave for the airport in about
an hour.  Arrive in PV at noon and will be taking the bus to Litibu.
Am anxious to meet your friends.  I talked with your brother and he
seems quite inclined to join you in this adventure.  It also looks
like Dr. Elliott is on board so we are getting closer.  Two other
families I talked with are giving it serious consideration.  Will be
talking with Salvatore tomorrow and seeing what is new at their end.
Only wish I had been able to spend some time with your Dad.
Otherwise, mission accomplished!

Jack